Advantages of a one-phase implant over two-phase ones
Among the advantages of the one-phase implant, many must know to make a meaningful decision as to whether this would be the most suitable dental implant solution for you. Among the currently known full denture options, the one-phase, immediate loading implant is the one that is becoming more and more popular due to its distinct advantages. The positives of one-phase implant and implantation are not only related to their price or applicability but also have additional benefits. To mention just one at the outset, perfectly functioning, long-term temporary dentures can be made quickly.
We recommend both one-phase and two-phase implant and implantation treatment for your patients. The oral surgeon implantologist who performs the implantation has many years of domestic and international experience. Thanks to the expertise and high-quality original implants, oral rehabilitation is complete in up to 5 working days.
Some of the advantages of the one-phase implant include the following:
– It is usable in cases of bone deficiency when two-phase ones are no longer available.
– If not significantly, but it is cheaper than two-phase.
– The one-phase implant is implantable with a shorter surgery that is less painful for the patient.
– The recovery time is only a few weeks.
– There is no 4-5 months so-called ossification time waiting, as the one-phase implant is loadable immediately.
– Consisting of a single piece, it is unnecessary to use additional elements, such as a healing screw, as with a traditional two-phase implant.
– Implants are implantable immediately after removing teeth unsuitable for treatment, thereby speeding up the process of making dentures.
– The completed, long-term temporary denture can be fully used after a week or two of increased attention.
The one-phase immediate loadable implant has one drawback, similar to other dental implants, the relatively high price! Like any other high-value product or service with the most advanced technology and materials is not. Despite the high initial cost, the price-value ratio for this type of dental restoration is excellent. The owner of a denture made in this way can be sure that he is getting a perfect product for his money that will last a lifetime.
In summary, the most important advantages of a one-phase implant are that dental implantation is somewhat cheaper and takes much less time than a tooth replacement made with a traditional two-phase implant. A very important positive is that this implant placement is usable in middle-aged and older patients suffering from a significant bone deficiency!
Many other articles on the subject can be read in our Articles section, which we recommend.
Let others know in the Comment section if you have an opinion about what we just said. If you have any questions, please get in touch with us.
iliDent Patient Coordinator Center © Copyright 2022 ImmediateLoadingImplants.com